- huge amount and variety of resources available through this site: dictionaries, translators, quotes, encyclopedias, etc.
- quick access to a variety of different dictionaries
- takes times to explore the site and sift through all of its available resources
- the site is built on external links (sometimes not the best external links)
- the responsibility of judging which links work best is left to the user
Mainly a curation of different online dictionaries, this website is an absolute goldmine of information. There is so much available on Lexilogos that it overwhelms at first; this site definitely requires some exploration to figure which sections of the site work best for your purposes and to figure out which of the sites’ dictionaries you prefer. Before we get to Lexilogos’ database of dictionaries, on the left-hand side of the frontpage there is a list of links: “traduction”, “encyclopédie”, “langues”…
View original post 105 more words