Just a quick post this afternoon.
I’m sure these have been written about on someone else’s blog but these are just a few of my thoughts regarding interaction on Twitter.
- Be polite – thank people for following and for retweets that affect your product.
- Be helpful – seek out ways to help others, the easiest being retweeting.
- Be accessible – getting DM spammed? Just block them or unfollow and be open to legitimate messages from others.
- Be cordial – follow someone back and answer their DM as best you can (remember, if you don’t follow back but send a DM to a new follower the other person cannot reply).
- Be outgoing – Twitter is a very friendly place where even introverts can network or make new friends easily so stop standing on the sidelines waiting to be followed. Go follow someone…
View original post 81 more words